Finally! You made one :xd: Ive got a little list for you!
#1
Tiramizu Cookie Balls-Awesome if you love coffe!
1 (8oz) Creame Cheese (soft)
60 nill wafers finly crushed, this will make about 2 cups
3 tbsp of Maxwell house international cafe cafe vienna (coffe)
2 packs (6 squares each) bakers white chocolate (melted)
2 squares of semi sweet chocolate (melted)
Mix the cream cheese, cookie crumbs, and 1 tbsp of coffee untill well blended. Freeze for 10 min. Shape into 1" balls then feeze again till firm. Mix white chocolate and 2 tbsp of coffee. Dip the balls into the chocolate mixture then place on a pan with wax paper. Drizzle over the top with the semi sweet chocolate, frezze for 15 min, or till firm, then eat.
These are like heaven to me, I love these and I could eat them all day long, but they are very rich, and they can be fattening :/
#2
Chicken Tortrellini- LOVE this stuff!
This is one of my favorite Itlian meals and I could probably eat this all day long! I make this by my own recipe, so its pretty simple!
Buy tortellini noodles (with the cheese stuffing) and cook like normal noodles. Drain the water and place back on stove stop, add a can of fettuchini sauce and mix, turn heat on low. Go cut up some carrots (fine) and broccoli (fine as well) and add to the noodles. Allow this to hear up for 5-7 min and then serve warm.
For a side dish to this, I always like to make Italin bread or garlic bread dipped in a butter sauce, then a side of any kind of risotto. This I could possibly live on and never get sick of it. I always like to melt down a little bit of butter, and then take and add that to my own bowl of the tortellini, on top of that, add a bit of garlic salt. To me this adds the "spunk" that my taste buds desire! I have to have a food that makes my mouth water, I dont like bland foods or foods that dont make my mouth water at the sight of seeing them.
#3
Lemon Chicken-This is possibly one of my favorite dishes!
This is easy to make, 4 chicken breast, cut up into 1" cubes, deep fried (This is your favorite revsgirl!) and battered. After they are cooked, take an mix chicken broth, a thickening agent such as starch, and mix. And to this, add lemon juice (I prefer hand squeezed since the pulp also adds a bit of flavor and, ehh, texture? lol) Add this to the batch of chicken that is in the pan, and turn on low heat, this will cause the lemon and broth mix to thicken up and stick to the chicken.
For side dishes, I make sushi and fried rice. The rice is easy, eggs, carrots, green onions, and rice, just mix it all together in a pan and cook pretty much. The sushi is just as easy. Rice, oils, and the mixture that goes in the inside. I generally will put in smoked ham, cream cheese, peppers, onions, or anything that I am really in the mood for, then I make a sauce that goes on top trhat gives it a extra spike of flavor!
#4
Eggplant Rolls- LOVE THESE!!!!!
Take 10 egg plants, cut the insides out, add meat that you flavored yourself, and fill half way up, I like a meat to fill it with that is kinda like sloppy joe meat. After you do that, place the egg rolls into a pan, with meat inside, LOAD the top of these things down with cheese, all kinds of it, Im a cheesy guy (get it, haha, not funny!) Place in the oven and cook till meat is cooked or egg plants become soft. When that happens, add a sauce of your choice, then let cook for 3-5 more min. Then pull out and serve.
Side dishes for this are simple, garlic bread, or a italin salad....
I could go on forever with fods I like. All of the above are flexiable with what you add, but the coffe balls are pretty strait forward with what I posted. Everything else has variables to it to make it your own...