Favorite Online Fish Retailers

  • Thread starter Thread starter andkanz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andkanz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
89
Reaction score
30
Location
Philly
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - I keep mostly unique wrasses, lennardi, mystery, lineatus in my mixed reef- I am looking to have the best selection possible when adding new fish and wanted to see who people like the best for online fish purchases. Thanks!!!

Andrew
 
Reef Beauties
 
TSM Aquatics and Marine Collectors, both of which offer Quarantined Fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new