Favorite pellet food

Favorite pellet food?


  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
You forgot NLS! I just picked up some of the PE pellets and my fish seem to like them as well.
 
I am an NLS ther-a fan myself.
 
I use NLS for my larger pellets and mix in Hikari Seaweed Extreme for the smaller pellets. My fish go nuts for the Seaweed Extreme, and they dont seem to foul up the water as quickly as some of the other kinds of pellets. I think the Neptune CD pellets are decent, but seem to float forever, and they go down the overflow before the fish find them all.
 
Saki Hikari w Probiotics, Hikari Marine S, Hikari Seaweed Extreme and ON Formula 1
 
I like Hikari for my betta. But NLS for my other fish. I give them a variety of NLS pellets in between frozen
 
NLS is the only brand I use, although I primarily feed frozen foods (Rod's Food, LRS Reef Frenzy).
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new