Favorite Reefing app?

Kan123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s your favorite app that you use to maintain your aquarium? Searching the App Store there seem to be a ton of apps for keeping aquariums but want to know if you use any of them?

I would love to find an app that could store my maintenance reminders, historical testing readings, and maybe be able to store images for tracking growth?

OP
OP
K

Kan123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using AquaticLog. Seems pretty good for my needs. Tracks water change percentage, dosing, feedings, livestock, water parameters. Does have reminders as well if you choose to set them.
Ever try aquarimate? If so how do they compare?

Arego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paper, pencil and a whiteboard for us. I only care about the last 30 days anyway, anymore and it's just data sets to have them, for us anyway.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A long time ago my mom got me a 365 days of reefing log book when I first got started. Has pages laid out for notes, journal entries and parameters, dosing, lighting.. I have been getting them every year since.
Curious about this, have a link to one?

I have used pen, and a legal notepad for many years to keep my logs.

nanoclown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A long time ago my mom got me a 365 days of reefing log book when I first got started. Has pages laid out for notes, journal entries and parameters, dosing, lighting.. I have been getting them every year since.
Interesting, never thought of using a book. I think I like this idea more than an app.

Cory

More than 25 years reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex fusion is my favorite reef app. Logs data, makes graphs and reminds me to do tests.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a spreadsheet because have not found a single app that really gives anywhere close to what i want to track.

I track parameters, but also track growth of a handful of pieces in my frag system, lighting changes, daily dosing amounts, daily feeding amounts, my "eyeball health check", losses(fish/coral), plus a few other things. No so much work as it sounds i only have to update most things when they change.

Far from a perfect scientific system but is useful to me to see trends and possible relationships

BadSquishy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a spreadsheet because have not found a single app that really gives anywhere close to what i want to track.

I track parameters, but also track growth of a handful of pieces in my frag system, lighting changes, daily dosing amounts, daily feeding amounts, my "eyeball health check", losses(fish/coral), plus a few other things. No so much work as it sounds i only have to update most things when they change.

Far from a perfect scientific system but is useful to me to see trends and possible relationships
Aquarimate does all that.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back