Favorite SPS species

  • Thread starter Thread starter masssnapz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

masssnapz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2016
Messages
315
Reaction score
169
Location
Pepperell
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is everyones favorite SPS species.

Ill start Acropora Microclados, I love these multi toned sticks and the way there tentacles are always out. It is so interesting to watch the tentacles move in the flow.
 
BC secale. Don't know the species but the purple with florescent yellow polyps are awesome!
c30c46b2915f1eafa1b510337bc7ba89.jpg
pic is from my phone[emoji17]
 
I would have to say efflos. I only have one, because they can shade everything, so I have limited room for them in my current tank. But once you get one that is the size of a small plate, they are just amazing! They stand out so much compared to everything else
 
Don't post without pictures! :p
 
image.jpeg
I think these are all sps except for the acans I don't remember the names have to look them up when I get home I know the one is a jack o lantern and that's one of my favs but the two new sticks are growing on me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new