favorite sps vendor

Nah bro never ordered from them got a few of there frags but they did not come direct from them almost ordered a pack from them the other day but the wife said you have a pack to get from battle plus the frags coming from cherry where will you put that pack and she's correct i have no more room bro till I get the big boy together.


I've heared you say that for a year and a half now lol. Find room.! Time to add tonga and make some room lol.
 
Use the mag rocks they are pretty cool. I have 2 in my tank. I drilled them and stuck the plugs right into it. One had zoas on it rockstars cb fang bangers and Pz black hornets. The other has 2 acros.
 
Joe Know's Reef is a great guy with excellent customer service and great corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new