Favorite Substrate???

  • Thread starter Thread starter btkrausen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
103
Location
Bardstown, KY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your favorite substrate and why???

Is there a good grey-ish color substrate out there?
 
I like the nice white Tropic Eden! It has a nice color and stays pretty much in place.
 
revhtree said:
I like the nice white Tropic Eden! It has a nice color and stays pretty much in place.

I knew this ^ was coming!!

I'm using caribsea Fiji pink and enjoying it
 
I'm using Seafloor Special and really like it but am looking for a grey colored one to try it out in a smaller tank.
 
I'm a big fan of the sand that reefrocks.net sells. It's heavy, pre-washed, and looks good. I didn't rinse mine when I got it, and it didn't cloud the tank in the least.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new