Favorite zoas doing an umbrella

whitasm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2022
Messages
162
Reaction score
39
Location
columbus
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone explain to me why my favorite zoas in the tank would be doing this umbrella like thing. It’s the only zoas that are doing it and I have over 8 different frags. I’ve turned up the lights a bit and it just seems like the 2 other polyps started doing it too. Don’t wanna lose these guys. Thanks!

3D29DC38-6057-4D87-94A2-0EF769BC4E0F.jpeg
 
They will do that. Mine do the same and recover..
 
They will do that. Mine do the same and recover..
Gotcha, so it’s nothing to be alarmed by? They’ve been doing it for a week or two now but I’m seeing another polyp come up so I’m assuming they’re healthy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new