Feather Dsuter Help

zachSalty

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
67
Reaction score
39
Location
pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a feather duster from my LFS yesterday. It is not quite 24 hours old. While drip acclimating and throughout the ride home the crown was out. The worm it’s self is not out of the tube and he has looked like this all the time (see picture). I tried spot feeding him this morning and he didn’t retract. He particularly retracted a little bit. No missing feathers or loosing them and the tube is not damaged. Is he dead?

97120ECD-24CB-49A1-B732-484574BF41AA.jpeg
 
Its still very new to your tank, its not dead, just give it a few days. I would probably not bother feeding it while it is not retracting, just wait till tomorrow and see
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new