Tube nems with feather duster worms?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeferab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reeferab

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2025
Messages
49
Reaction score
25
Location
london
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - I have a Fluval evo 52L/13.5G nano mixed reef. There’s a feather duster worm in the left hand corner. My LFS has a tube nem. From reading tube nems are NPS - my question is whether they can be placed next to the feather duster or are they likely to cause issues?

TIA!
 
From my understanding (I've never had one), tube Anemones have a pretty powerful sting. I'd be concerned that the Anemone could/would kill the Feather Duster.
 
From my understanding (I've never had one), tube Anemones have a pretty powerful sting. I'd be concerned that the Anemone could/would kill the Feather Duster.
Thanks very much. Read a bit more about it and sounds like it will kill everyone and everything it comes in contact with in my nano. Glad I didn’t go for the impulse purchase!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new