Feather duster care

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2021
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
2,374
Location
Long Island.... maybe north korea
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love feather dusters and was thinking of getting one for my 15 gal tank im setting up (once its matured a bit more), I was thinking of feeding it (ive heard 40 microns is the sweet spot), live phyto plankton. Is this a good diet for it? how often is feeding reccomended?
 
I feed live phyto daily and have had a few for a while. I also feed reef energy and I am not sure if they can use that or not but I feed it to my tank in general.
 
Not sure if they're very picky I have a small one that came with a rock and have never fed it , so thinking if you feed your sps it should be able to grab that stuff too.
 
I am assuming you mean the large kind right?
Yeah, Campfire Feather duster,
Not sure if they're very picky I have a small one that came with a rock and have never fed it , so thinking if you feed your sps it should be able to grab that stuff too.
Im a newbie in a 15 gal, no sps for me... yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new