feather duster (HELP)

NewBeeMommy1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:cry:i got it a week ago and it was fine for like a day and my tang kept on bothering it so i went back in the tube and hasn't came back out ..could it be dead or did it just loose it's crown...help......

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure its still alive but if its constantly irritated by the tang it cant feed so it will die, it or the fish needs to be moved.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NewBeeMommy1

NewBeeMommy1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im keeping the tang love that fish,,,,it was sick when i got him so he stays,,,,but the feather duster dont come out soon i'm sure its dead...thanks guys

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont call it quits on him yet if you have a sump or any sucluded area dump him in there. i have had one since the very start of my salt hobby almost 3 years ago that has been through everything from constantly fluctuatin water parameters. over heating tank frezzing tank 4 tank moves a week with no water movement all sorts my last time i had to break my system down i found him crawled out of his tubeand at the bottom of my rubbermaid container i decided to dumb him in my tank and let him do his thing a week later he found a new spot and within a month he had made a new tube and hes bigger than ever just get him were he can feed and not messed with

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 61 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.5%
Back