Feather duster or pest?

MattPLaw

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2024
Messages
122
Reaction score
92
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
During a sand bed cleaning I just bumped my trachyphyllia that I've had for about 2 months. It looks like there is a feather duster worm hitchhiking on the bottom. Is this a feather duster worm and it's harmless? Or is it something else? Should I remove it? If so, how?

Thanks in advance!

20240528_183131.jpg 20240528_183119.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new