Feather Duster Worm with two fans?

PhilMStudy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2021
Messages
315
Reaction score
275
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still fairly early in morning schedule so excuse blue light lol

but it looks like one of my feather duster worms has two fans coming out of it!?!

am I seeing things?

139ED3BD-525A-48A0-B4AE-FAF635F383A2.jpeg 46AC23A0-8CE0-4939-8CEB-3C88B314334D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new