Oct 28, 2015 #1 drstratton Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 5, 2015 Messages 1,698 Reaction score 1,175 Location WA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I just received my package from IPSF and I found this in one of the bags. I think it's a feather duster, but it's very small! What do you think?
I just received my package from IPSF and I found this in one of the bags. I think it's a feather duster, but it's very small! What do you think?
Oct 28, 2015 #2 Oscaror Back In It View Badges Excellence Award R2R App User Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Aug 13, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 4,600 Location Ottawa, Ontario What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 it's a feather duster with no tube, put it on the sand or somewhere secure and it'll make one
Oct 28, 2015 #3 OP OP drstratton Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 5, 2015 Messages 1,698 Reaction score 1,175 Location WA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thank you! That is so cool! It's so tiny I'm afraid to handle it. I'll figure something out. I also just got a video of one of the hermits that I just put into the tank taking over a new shell. I love this hobby!
Thank you! That is so cool! It's so tiny I'm afraid to handle it. I'll figure something out. I also just got a video of one of the hermits that I just put into the tank taking over a new shell. I love this hobby!