Feather Duster?

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,175
Location
WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my package from IPSF and I found this in one of the bags. I think it's a feather duster, but it's very small! What do you think?

Feather%20Duster.jpg
 
it's a feather duster with no tube, put it on the sand or somewhere secure and it'll make one
 
Thank you! That is so cool! It's so tiny I'm afraid to handle it. I'll figure something out. I also just got a video of one of the hermits that I just put into the tank taking over a new shell. I love this hobby!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new