Featherduster

jeharrisonjr

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like I have a tube with two worms an Orange one and a white one the white one is smaller and 1/4 of the feathers are white but together. Ill try to post a pic later. Is it 2 or a baby?

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
 
Very cool I love new critters!
 
Sorry its hard to see, the white worm is smaller than the orange

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1332766036178.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332766036178.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 140

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new