Feature Request - Bookmarks

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this feature already exist and i'm just missing it but does this forum have Bookmarks? Meaning, is there a way to bookmark or have a favorites list for threads? There are times when you find a thread from back in 2010 that is filled with a ton of great information or you found a thread with the process on how to use peroxide to dip your favorite zoa in it to remove hair algae but there is no way to bookmark it except to "watch" the thread. So you click the watch button and a few days go by and you forget what the name of that thread was so when you go to check your "watched threads" you pass it right up.

This also allows you to have a list of your favorite threads without getting alerts or updates.

Anyone else think this is a useful feature? Anything you would add or change about it?

Chime it please, the more interest shown the more likely it will grab someones attention.

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't you just save the links as a favorite on your web browser?

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I do is just subscribe to a thread that I like. That way its always in my subscribed threads and if anyone post's anything new on the thread I see that too.

OP
OP
Pola0502ds

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't you just save the links as a favorite on your web browser?

That is a obviously a option but it would be nice if you can just do it within the forum and make it more complete. If bookmarks could be an option i'm sure you would be able to search through them and organize. Plus I access this forum a many different devices. Just a feature request that sounds simple but in the computer programming world i'm sure it' a lot harder than it seams.

OP
OP
Pola0502ds

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I do is just subscribe to a thread that I like. That way its always in my subscribed threads and if anyone post's anything new on the thread I see that too.

I do that too but the problem is what if you find a thread from 2010 and it's dead, no one responding and you want to find it? You can have thousands of subscribed threads to go through.

Like I said, just a little feature that i think would be totally awesome and useful to everyone. It doesn't need to be done but would be appreciated.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You got it bud!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back