Feb Meeting

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
we'll see... this threads gotten so busy i'll just make a new post a week beforehand to get a headcount/food. but really drinks and any kind of side/dessert should do.
 
You dont have to pay dues or join the club to come to meetings, we would love to have you. Anyone is welcome, if you enjoy the club and want to be more involved in group buys or other activities then you would pay dues. but just come and have some fun.
 
Sounds great Alex - looking forward to some of your awesome BBQ!! Now it was so good last time I hope you know the bar is set pretty high!! No pressure!!!

As bryan said you don't have to join to come to the meetings - with that said I hope you will find we are a fun bunch who has a lot of great reefers in it.

There is a LOT of business that needs to be addressed at the meeting - I hope all the members will make an effort to be there. Who has the par meter?? Could they bring it to the meeting? It would be nice if we developed a system for loaning the par meter out. I think someone - like an officer keep it unless someone needs it. It sould be returned the officer by the next meeting. It is our first piece of semi-expensive equipment and it it always hard to find or use. just my .02

I hope everyone has been thinking about officer positions for this year!! I know who is getting my vote!!

Look forward to seeing everyone again.
 
Sorry I got the par meter....

:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new