February 1 frag giveaway from Epic Aquaculture - Local to AZ only

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month I am giving away 1 frag of an oldy but a goody - GARF Bonzai. I will draw a winner randomly on February 1st. The winner can either pick it up at my place in Surprise, or I can bring it to the February AZ FRAG meeting. There are no strings attached but this is for local people only. To enter, comment below that you would like a number. @AWIL57 has been kind enough to join in the fun and will be giving a zoa frag to the winner also. I'll let him chime in if he wants to reveal what it will be :) You can enter up until 5pm MT on February 1st at which time I will assign numbers and the drawing will happen shortly after that. Good luck!

Here is the frag
GARF Bonzai frag.jpg

here is mommy in the DT
GARF Bonzai DT.jpg

Here's other mommy in growout
GARF Bonzai growout resize.jpg

AWIL57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill thanks for letting me be included in this! Having won a previous draw last year I knew I wanted to give back in the future and now that I have some cool zoa frags I figured joining your giveaway was easier than doing my own. I will not reveal the frag just yet but it should fit in pretty well with yours!

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill thanks for letting me be included in this! Having won a previous draw last year I knew I wanted to give back in the future and now that I have some cool zoa frags I figured joining your giveaway was easier than doing my own. I will not reveal the frag just yet but it should fit in pretty well with yours!
Awesome I look forward to seeing your contribution!

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Bill, Your looking Very Handsome and Very Smart... hard to believe your not on TV... I feel very lucky just to have the opportunity just to converse with you... If you get a minute from being the Greatest... I would like to enter.. Thank You Sir...

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Bill, Your looking Very Handsome and Very Smart... hard to believe your not on TV... I feel very lucky just to have the opportunity just to converse with you... If you get a minute from being the Greatest... I would like to enter.. Thank You Sir...
Looks like we have our winner folks! Congratulation Scott! :D You may be getting a little somethiong for hosting the meeting this month... See you soon.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back