February 2019 Meeting

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening everyone!

Our first meeting of 2019 is right around the corner. We will meet on Sunday, February 3rd, from 6-8pm at Scott's house.

Will we will be discussing "Reefing on a Budget", so please come armed with your best money saving strategies that have helped you out.

As always we do not post addresses publicly so if you are interested in attending please pm me or @Old school 55 for the address. You can also get ahold of the club on Facebook. We are also trying something new, if you have joined the Ocala Reef Club's Private Forum you can head over there for the address and leave a post saying you are planning on attending.

Reminder: there are no fees to be a member of the Ocala Reef Club. We simply ask that you come with an open mind and a friendly attitude. Drag as many friends along as you can as the more people that participate the more fun we will have.

2019 meetings:
March - Brandon (@G8rNation ) - Hurricane Prep/Lessons Learned
April - RAP - Breakfast before RAP
May - Rick (@Rick Mathew ) - Testing Your Tank
June - No Meeting
July - No Meeting
August - Jeremy (@Js.Aqua.Project ) - QT Procedures/Husbandry
September - MACNA - Breakfast/Dinner?
October - Emily & Danny - Topic TBD
November - Kevin - Topic TBD

2020 meetings:
February - Van & Shelby - Topic TBD

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back