February Meeting Update

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doc wanted us to make sure we let you all know that your free to shop their wonderful coral stock at this months meeting! He came up with a quick list of prices and idea of what they have available for corals at the lab. This by all means doesn’t even touch the variety you’ll see! On top of that he is offering a 20% discount for club members shopping that day!!!!!!! This meeting is a no miss for any of you that won’t be able to make FFM so you can score yourself some good deals on nice coral and also gain some knowledge from our gracious host and speaker!
A4316ED1-2BDE-4074-8630-63DBD882189F.jpeg

jd06351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we allowed to bring a guest that isn't a club member? A buddy of mine doesn't have a tank, but he's thinking about setting up a small pico or something.

OP
OP
Good_vibes_reefing

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jd06351 please feel free to bring them along! Anyone can attend their first meeting for free to see what the clubs about. After that you must pay dues to attend any other meetings. Also any raffles or deals that are available are for paid members only. Joining at any meeting instantly covers you for that meeting and the rest of the calendar year.

jd06351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jd06351 please feel free to bring them along! Anyone can attend their first meeting for free to see what the clubs about. After that you must pay dues to attend any other meetings. Also any raffles or deals that are available are for paid members only. Joining at any meeting instantly covers you for that meeting and the rest of the calendar year.

Perfect thanks!! See you guys Saturday!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back