FedEx Email Virus Alert

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys get as many packages as I do, you may want to be aware of this spam email that contains a virus. You may catch this email around the same time as expecting coral and get confused. It looks legit upon first glance, but if you inspect it fairly well you'll see several inconsistencies about it. When you click on view or print receipt you will download a virus. I've recieved this email twice in the last month or so. The email will usually have a subject line called Tracking Information and will be from Manager random name (mine was from manager Suraj malford) .

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1363616348.360546.jpg

I took a screenshot of my phone out of my personal email inbox of this one this morning. You can report it if you get this email by forwarding it to [email protected]. If you get a suspicious email from USPS, FedEx, or ups you should call your local office rather than click any links contained within the email.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Last edited:

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warning Brian! It is absolutely shameful the spiteful things that people do for money or because they have nothing better to do! God bless their souls! :angel:

Last edited:

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got this in my email this morning. it looked fishy so i called fed ex. they will supply you with a fowarding email address for you to send them the email.

Exterminatank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has been going on for a long time. Some are sent as UPS orders also. You should know it's fishy due to the attached file. They would never send you a file.

Mike :)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 64 34.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back