Feed Mode on Mobius

Is there a way to program multiple feeding times instead of just one?
Can you elaborate? Are you specifically asking about scenes? or are you talking about programming specific times that you want the pumps to go into feed mode?

Explain what you want to do
 
I guess I should've ask you more specific questions to gain a better understanding. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and hope my ramblings get close to the bullseye.

I'm still going to assume you're using mobius. And also assuming you're wanting to program the vortechs, although vectra will practically be the same.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new