• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

**Feedback Forum Guidelines** Please read before posting

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

REEF2REEF

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The vendor feedback forum is an important forum. It gives members the opportunity to share their positive and negative experiences with vendors. This being said, there are some guidelines that need to be adhered prior to posting in the vendor feedback forum.

Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Feedback threads created in this forum will allow only the thread starter and vendor to create and post responses.

From the Terms of Service:
  • This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer, and/or dealer through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community. In the case of a vendor, buyer or seller feedback thread the posting of emails, text messages and private messages are allowed as long as ALL personal info (names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.) have been removed.
  • Feedback threads about specific vendors, companies and products are allowed as outlined by the TOS. But targeting a specific vendor, company or product in a general discussion where multiple members post dislikes, issues and harsh verbiage is not permitted and will be edited accordingly. Thread titles that are deemed to be overly harsh or inviting a dog pile mentality will be edited to conform to R2R’s guidelines and culture. Our aim is for R2R to be a friendly and welcoming culture for all. Using R2R as a vehicle to air grievances, feed a mob mentality or to cause general negative discourse is prohibited. R2R reserves the right to remove any thread, post, review, feedback, image etc. that might be considered a libelous statement against another member or company. When leaving a review please keep to the facts and avoid speculation and ranting. Our community forum is not a platform to resolves disputes or host rants. Reviews and feedback that do not adhere to these guidelines will be removed.
Someone has to interpret the above guidelines and how they apply to this forum. Ultimately it's up to our site administrator to make this decision. If you have any questions about these guidelines, please feel free to contact us.

In an effort to prevent shilling or flaming, R2R regards the posting of feedback here as one of the marketplace privileges and therefore requires that members meet the requirement of having a minimum of 25 meaningful posts and 30 days of membership (R2R supporting members are exempt from this requirement). The exception to the minimum requirements for posting feedback is if it is from a transaction in the R2R marketplace (feedback must be accompanied by a link to the thread from which the purchase was made).

***Please Note****

We do not remove feedback threads for any reason. If you and the vendor are able to come to a resolution, a post can be made notifying all that your issue was able to be taken care of and the thread will then be locked. Also please note that the editing of posts after a resolution is not permitted, and the edited posts will be reverted back to their original content.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back