Feedback on my latest Video please.

Layne.Wilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really trying to master this whole YouTube video thing.
Any constructive criticism would be much appreciated!

Did any parts drag on for to long? How where the visuals? Anything I should change or add for future videos?

gentlefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really liked your video. I did some research on this topic for myself yesterday, and had to reach out to multiple sources to put a picture together. Well I really like it, but you wanted criticism: I would probably shorten the initial tank cleaning sequence and allow for a bit more discussion towards the end. I would add hermaphrodite to the discussion, and there could be a bit more time towards expectations, if not finding the nudibranches back in tank as they are in the crevices and how much repopulation time is required for extinction of apraxia. Not sure if the slug you put in the display hits the aptasia... nudis can be eaten by aptasias. Liked your idea of using 3 animals vs the typical quoted, and growing them separately without predators. Plus points on the humour, the visuals, the video!! Best in overall education of all the videos I found yesterday.

OP
OP
Layne.Wilson

Layne.Wilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really liked your video. I did some research on this topic for myself yesterday, and had to reach out to multiple sources to put a picture together. Well I really like it, but you wanted criticism: I would probably shorten the initial tank cleaning sequence and allow for a bit more discussion towards the end. I would add hermaphrodite to the discussion, and there could be a bit more time towards expectations, if not finding the nudibranches back in tank as they are in the crevices and how much repopulation time is required for extinction of apraxia. Not sure if the slug you put in the display hits the aptasia... nudis can be eaten by aptasias. Liked your idea of using 3 animals vs the typical quoted, and growing them separately without predators. Plus points on the humour, the visuals, the video!! Best in overall education of all the videos I found yesterday.
Thanks for the advice! Totally agree with you about the tank cleaning sequence. Definitely drug on for to long and didn’t add a lot to the video

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 40 31.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back