feeding CUC

  • Thread starter Thread starter kimba
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kimba

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
379
Reaction score
106
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I know if my CUC is getting enough to eat? I have lost 3 blue legged hermits in 2 days.

I just switched to a brand new tank and moved everything over. (12 gal) a out 3 weeks ago

I had algae all over my coral, but now it is gone. I feed sinking pellets to the tank about 6-7 1mm pellets every day.
Livestock:
6 turbos (2")
4 narssis snails
3 bluelegged hermit (was 6)
Picked up a couple of those little white star fish as hitch hickers and 2 little snails

Levels
amonia, trites, trates 0
Ph:8.2
Temp 79
 
20151210_174931.jpg


These are my last 3 crabs and I think they're trying to eat each other. Maybe they killed the other 3?
 
Woohoo! I just found a 4th!check him out in his new shell

1449787939306.jpg
 
Okay, false alarm, now I have 5. They are switching shells like crazy so I didn't see them all.

sooo, if I answer my own posts...am I talking to myself?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new