Feeding fish whilst cycling

BNanch86

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
12
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbie here ...

I’ve added two platinum clowns yesterday to my tank along with the recommended dose of ATM colony.

How much/if at all should I feed them whilst the tank is cycling? I fed them a very small pinch yesterday but nothing else
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3674.MOV
    11.7 MB
Newbie here ...

I’ve added two platinum clowns yesterday to my tank along with the recommended dose of ATM colony.

How much/if at all should I feed them whilst the tank is cycling? I fed them a very small pinch yesterday but nothing else
Yeah just stick with the pinch. Thats how much I fed mine whilst cycling. Just feed regularly and ur good fam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new