Feeding mixed frozen cubes

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenand
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kenand

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2023
Messages
278
Reaction score
42
Location
plant city
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been feeding frozen cubes and switch out to different ones each night.
Would it be ok to open all of them and mix them into one bag and feed the cubes that way?
 
I've been feeding frozen cubes and switch out to different ones each night.
Would it be ok to open all of them and mix them into one bag and feed the cubes that way?
Sure I feed a mix of the frozen in this pic daily.
1708816399084.jpeg
 
I've been feeding frozen cubes and switch out to different ones each night.
Would it be ok to open all of them and mix them into one bag and feed the cubes that way?
I do.
Each feeding is a mix of 5 different frozen.
Some like some things, some other stuff so the hope is they all get something they prefer each feed.

My clowns like worms, the hawkfish, krill , all others not Fussy with Mysis, brine and reef frenzy.
 
I do.
Each feeding is a mix of 5 different frozen.
Some like some things, some other stuff so the hope is they all get something they prefer each feed.
Thanks for the reply. That was what I was thinking. Wanted to check with seasoned guys.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new