• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Feeler 360g 9ft long tank

nitrodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are possibly moving and dont think we want to take this massive tank with us.
Its roughly 360g 9 ft long 2ft wide.
1.25" acrylic
Has diy wood stand that can go with it.
It has a chip taken out of the front bottom corner of acrylic that has been there since I got it-with the acrylic as thick as it is we didnt think it was an issue and hasnt been in the last 4+ years it's been running.
Minimal scratches.

Its still up and running with all equipment.

Equipment will be up for sale as well. radions, xf280 gyres, vectra return pump, vertex alpha skimmer, etc.

We have a 5ft long180g that may or not be for sale as well. Debating moving taking it down and moving it or buying another tank and moving livestock.

If anyone would be interested in the bare 9ft tank and has the means to transport it-PM me.
Thanks

OP
OP
nitrodude

nitrodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @nitrodude

Can you please post an asking price for your items per the selling forum rules?

Thank you!

Crabs

Sorry we werent sure if we were selling or not yet.
We are probably looking to get around $800 for the 9ft 360g tank and basic wood stand without the equipment

Digital wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are possibly moving and dont think we want to take this massive tank with us.
Its roughly 360g 9 ft long 2ft wide.
1.25" acrylic
Has diy wood stand that can go with it.
It has a chip taken out of the front bottom corner of acrylic that has been there since I got it-with the acrylic as thick as it is we didnt think it was an issue and hasnt been in the last 4+ years it's been running.
Minimal scratches.

Its still up and running with all equipment.

Equipment will be up for sale as well. radions, xf280 gyres, vectra return pump, vertex alpha skimmer, etc.

We have a 5ft long180g that may or not be for sale as well. Debating moving taking it down and moving it or buying another tank and moving livestock.

If anyone would be interested in the bare 9ft tank and has the means to transport it-PM me.
Thanks
Interested also. Where in Florida are located. Thanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back