Feeling unintelligent... also plumbing question

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
1,696
Reaction score
4,172
Location
PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look what I just did! :confounded-face:
Screw Up Union.png

Those are two components of unions that can't be used because the screw-on cap can't fit over them now One of those union components is from a true union cepex ball valve, and my question is whether I can replace the grey schedule 80 component of the union with a white schedule 40 one? I'm assuming it's ok, but wanted to check. Here's a picture:
Hybrid union.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new