Felix aquarium controller

KalamazooReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks pretty good but at this price point they really need a better webpage to explain what it can and cannot do. I cannot find a PDF manual, does one exist?
I agree. When my unit arrives, I’ll use the scanner at my office to create images of any manual and upload it here. I plan to create a dedicated post so there’s more information. I’ll do it after trying out the Felix in the next few weeks.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. When my unit arrives, I’ll use the scanner at my office to create images of any manual and upload it here. I plan to create a dedicated post so there’s more information. I’ll do it after trying out the Felix in the next few weeks.
Thank You, it would be really appreciated.

Blue face angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updated on this . Took forever to get it to but now trying to program lights and pumps . Can turn on / off manually but timers don’t work .

KalamazooReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of a bummer of an update: Felix had units on a container ship that was stuck in a Canadian harbor for several weeks waiting to unload. During this time, I had a close family member fall very ill and required a controller as quickly as possible, as they live several states away, and I only have people who can sporadically check in on my tank when I’m gone. Had to cancel my Felix order because I couldn’t wait for the container ship to offload. The units were offloaded, I saw a post from them about it recently. So they should be immediately available now. Anyhow, we move into a bigger house next summer, and I’m starting a small reef tank for my kid, so I think I’ll get her a Felix unit for it. I still want one badly. But if anyone else gets their hands on one in the meantime, would love a deeper review.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 161 73.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back