• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

johnf3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a female bluestripe pipefish hoping that my male would take to her. Unfortunately he seems to be just fine on his own and has been bullying her. I am now looking to re-home the female to someone else who knows how to care for her.

She is in great health other than her tail has a bit of damage. You can see it in the photos, it is slowly healing though and she is eating. I’m sure having her in a more ideal tank where she is not stressed would speed up tail growth. You can also see the male making his rounds outside her box in one of the photos.

I got her from Blue Zoo Aquatics for $110 (extra because it was a sexed order and also shipping) but I am asking $60, I’m also open to offers.

I’m located in LA, pick up/delivery available. Also could be shipped overnight depending on location

Thanks
JF

1ED2ACC8-FAFE-44E6-8385-DDF2366427C2.jpeg C69AD0AD-B562-4F0C-A196-2AFF0F276E7B.jpeg 67D93D84-FC30-4ED6-A163-CC69A273951F.jpeg 1C46BD0A-26C6-442C-B968-4E93E576097D.jpeg

Drewerd7

Dank Tank Club
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello John!
I have a macroalgae tank, with a couple gorgonians that might make a very nice home for your pipefish.
I am in Oregon, so shipping is required..
Which is risky.
If anyone else expresses interest, sell her to them. But if I'm the only/best option, send me a message! -Drew

OP
OP
johnf3

johnf3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello John!
I have a macroalgae tank, with a couple gorgonians that might make a very nice home for your pipefish.
I am in Oregon, so shipping is required..
Which is risky.
If anyone else expresses interest, sell her to them. But if I'm the only/best option, send me a message! -Drew
Sounds good! If I don’t hear from anyone else by Tuesday/Wednesday next week then let’s work something out

Thanks
JF

Drewerd7

Dank Tank Club
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, cool. Well, glad she didn't have to get on a plane to make it home! Thanks for keeping me informed. Cheers! -Drew

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back