• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sold

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

RSNJReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I’ve decided to get out of the seahorse game for a bit. I’ve traded off my prior 4 seahorses, and now am looking to sell of these remaining two at a discounted price to the right person.
One of them is a wild caught female erectus that has been dewormed and has been eating frozen food for over two years. The other is a captive bred erectus/reidi hybrid female that I have had for over 3 years. Also eats frozen from the day I got her.

I have had these seahorses for 2-3 years, and they have been healthy with no issues. As a precautionary method for anyone it goes to i have sent them through a 10 day formalin bath as well as a follow up 10 day treatment of cipro and doxycycline, and the full treatment had ended about a week ago. They are now in a 5 gallon tank with 50% water changes daily.

I am looking to sell them as a pair only, and have cared for these girls so need them to go to a good home. Nowadays I have very limited time to spend on them, so want them to go to a good home.

I’m selling them for $50 for the pair, and am looking to specifically sell to someone who has had an established seahorse dedicated tank for over 2 years. I’d also like to see a pic of the tank if you don’t mind. These two can live another 8-10 years in the right tank, s would rather sell them cheaper so they can go to a good home.

I’m looking to only sell locally (anything within an hour driving range from 07054). again, really looking to get these guys to a good home so experienced seahorse keepers only.

In pics below,2 is the erectus female, 1 is the erectus/reidi hybrid. If there are any questions let me know.

IMG_6549.jpeg

IMG_6561.jpeg

IMG_6562.jpeg

IMG_6573.jpeg

IMG_6575.jpeg

IMG_6577.jpeg

IMG_6580.jpeg

IMG_6594.jpeg

IMG_6595.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
RSNJReef

RSNJReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A couple of more pics of the horses this morning, in case anyone is interested in taking them off my hands. Again, I’m only looking to sell these to someone who has an established seahorse tank as these seahorses are pretty n good shape and want them to live a long life.

If anyone in the 07054 area is interested (I am willing to drive up to an hour away n the weekend to meet you to sell them to you), let me know. Again, $50 for the pair.

IMG_6717.jpeg

IMG_6710.jpeg

IMG_6707.jpeg

Thanks,
Rishi

Debralee13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve decided to get out of the seahorse game for a bit. I’ve traded off my prior 4 seahorses, and now am looking to sell of these remaining two at a discounted price to the right person.
One of them is a wild caught female erectus that has been dewormed and has been eating frozen food for over two years. The other is a captive bred erectus/reidi hybrid female that I have had for over 3 years. Also eats frozen from the day I got her.

I have had these seahorses for 2-3 years, and they have been healthy with no issues. As a precautionary method for anyone it goes to i have sent them through a 10 day formalin bath as well as a follow up 10 day treatment of cipro and doxycycline, and the full treatment had ended about a week ago. They are now in a 5 gallon tank with 50% water changes daily.

I am looking to sell them as a pair only, and have cared for these girls so need them to go to a good home. Nowadays I have very limited time to spend on them, so want them to go to a good home.

I’m selling them for $50 for the pair, and am looking to specifically sell to someone who has had an established seahorse dedicated tank for over 2 years. I’d also like to see a pic of the tank if you don’t mind. These two can live another 8-10 years in the right tank, s would rather sell them cheaper so they can go to a good home.

I’m looking to only sell locally (anything within an hour driving range from 07054). again, really looking to get these guys to a good home so experienced seahorse keepers only.

In pics below,2 is the erectus female, 1 is the erectus/reidi hybrid. If there are any questions let me know.

IMG_6549.jpeg

IMG_6561.jpeg

IMG_6562.jpeg

IMG_6573.jpeg

IMG_6575.jpeg

IMG_6577.jpeg

IMG_6580.jpeg

IMG_6594.jpeg

IMG_6595.jpeg
If you still have the seahorses, I am very interested in purchasing them. I have three seahorses right now. I’m male female and juvenile so I can’t tell yet if you have any questions you can text me 6694001601 I am in San Jose where are you located at?

OP
OP
RSNJReef

RSNJReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi Debra,

Sorry I completely forgot about this posting. About 2 weeks ago I gave up on anyone trying to buy the seahorses so I turned them in to a local LFS I trust, so they are no longer available.

I’ll update the post to show them as being sold so no one thinks they are available anymore.

If you’re looking for some good quality ones though you can try seahorse savvy online. Their seahorses are top notch, but you’d definitely be paying more for those.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back