Few coral shots.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sailfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sailfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Location
AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took a few coral shots for a friend named Doug and wanted to share.

Plate1tagged.jpg


Acan3version1.jpg


Rainbowacan2version2copy.jpg


Joe
 
I heard he was an awesome guy.........Hey Joe, go ahead and post the chalice as well.
 
Very sweet!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new