Few ID's and confirmation requested

UM Aquarium Club

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says I'm attaching a few pictures with some zoas that I don't have an ID on and some that I have some confidence in my ID but would like confirmation on. Any help with these would be appreciated, I think most of them are fairly common zoas. Any help is appreciated.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181204151635283_COVER.jpg
MVIMG_20190414_170105.jpg

OP
OP
UM Aquarium Club

UM Aquarium Club

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the ones in the center and far right in the first pic are Eagle Eye. (also the top right in the second pic)
The three polyps between the suspected eagle eyes are Fruit Loops.

Thanks! Agree with the ID's though I'm not sure exactly how I ended up with so many Eagle Eyes because it wasn't intentional.

OP
OP
UM Aquarium Club

UM Aquarium Club

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are three question marks on three Eagle Eye frags, the other question mark is a Fruit Loop. Your "Purple People Eaters" look more like Radioactive Dragon Eye, but the angle is funny...

Thanks for the help! Think the Radioactive Dragon Eye ID is correct, in person the color shows a bit different and it does appear more like images I've found of other peoples frags.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The utter chaos and fire and ice are wrong. The utter chaos looks like fire and ice, the one market fire and ice I’m not sure what one that is.
Nice little collection! I have most of these too!

OP
OP
UM Aquarium Club

UM Aquarium Club

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The utter chaos and fire and ice are wrong. The utter chaos looks like fire and ice, the one market fire and ice I’m not sure what one that is.
Nice little collection! I have most of these too!

Thanks, I spent a long time scouring Zoabrary a while back and couldn't really find an ID that I liked on those because it seems that Fire and Ice is applied to a lot of different morphs of similar colored zoas. Unfortunately I'm getting IDs so I can sell these but I'd love to have some more in the future.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I spent a long time scouring Zoabrary a while back and couldn't really find an ID that I liked on those because it seems that Fire and Ice is applied to a lot of different morphs of similar colored zoas. Unfortunately I'm getting IDs so I can sell these but I'd love to have some more in the future.
Nice. This link is a good source to. Especially old schools like you have.
http://www.zoanthids.com/index.php?cPath=27

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back