Few phone pics... mixed reef 75

GOSKN5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
983
Reaction score
754
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just snapped a few shots... got a few holes to fill in the tank.. but overall happy with the direction its going... around a year old (some stuff older as transfered from smaller tank)

gymatu2a.jpg

a6u7egym.jpg

uvu3a8yp.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395167219586.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395167269750.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395167285657.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395167309785.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395167330817.jpg
 
Thanks y'all.. its a droid razor I think haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new