Few things for sale

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
906
Location
Hartford County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few things for sale. Would prefer local pickup but will ship. Shipping additional unless indicated.

(1) I have 2 Mag 12 pumps - one is working fine, the other is working but making some noise. I don't need them for my setups anymore, so I didn't bother to take apart and investigate. $40 for both.

(2) 6ft T5 and Metal Halide Fixture - Needs a new fan and a new ballast for one or two of the T5s. 3 MH and 8 T5s - $100.




(3) DIY led fixture for sale. I bought this from a member in the club. The unit produces a ton of light. Lighting: 36" PFO Solaris Custom rig with Bridgelux(RB/B/Violet) and Cree XPG(R5 14 of them) 5 banks of 7 LED's. All Fit into 36" PFO Solaris shell using original Heatsink design and Fans. Led are also dimmable. A few of the optics have come off (I have most of them) and will need to be glued back on. - $100








(4) Trigger Systems Ruby ATO - Brand New - Still in Box - $100 SHIPPED.



 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new