FFM 2016

Some teasers..

79244a4456cbe5b3293869844d6ee964.jpg
5213be536e7e04768cf452364046255e.jpg
 
Nice... starting talking about cherry picking all the good stuff before the whole thing even starts.
 
I'm surprised you get the chance with all the running around you are doing on Friday
 
I don't get a chance. Most years I don't really get a chance to walk around and shop.
 
Have one maxi-mini, want a couple more to create a garden (and as a playground for the sexy shrimp!), so will be keeping an eye out for your table!

~Bruce
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new