FFM Volunteers and Donations for CTARS

AquaMama13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
988
Reaction score
741
Location
Bristol, Ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

FFM is quickly approaching and CTARS is still looking for donations to the club tank and also some volunteers that may want to help man the table. Even if its only for an hour, every little bit helps. So if you have some corals that you would like to add to the club tank, let us know. We will gladly accept anything to help raise some funds for the club. Thanks everyone!

Amy
 
I would be fine hanging by the table for some time during the day. Can't be to specific as of now because I'm not sure when I'll get up there. But when I'm there I'll swing by and see if you need anyone to watch it over.
 
I would be fine hanging by the table for some time during the day. Can't be to specific as of now because I'm not sure when I'll get up there. But when I'm there I'll swing by and see if you need anyone to watch it over.
That sounds good, I plan on being at the table the majority of the day so whenever you come see us is fine, thanks!!
 
b54d660f62ba98e3908374d85b13acc2.jpg
 
Any and all help is greatly appreciated! We still need donations as well as volunteers. Every dollar earned at the club table goes right back into the club. There are some great things brewing for this year!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new