Fickle's Lowrider (30g Breeder)

I love those variable stars. I have to pick myself up some those...
 
that is strange about pd's, brown from the side, and a awesome urple from the top. I have some up high that is the same way
 
that is strange about pd's, brown from the side, and a awesome urple from the top. I have some up high that is the same way

You're telling me. If someone stops by and point out the PD I always tell them to check out the color looking down on it. You can see in the pic that the new polyp (bottom right) is a bit more purple then the rest of the colony.

PD.jpg
 
You sure those are not DD's instead of PD's???


Doo Doo's that is.......
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new