Fiji Cube 108g I nt Thoughts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anik
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Anik

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
31
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
It's hard to find information on this brand apart from a couple reviews... Does anybody have any recent experience with this brand and potentially a complete 108g setup with sump?
 
Bumping this for you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new