Fiji cube 171 gallon stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sorry I cannot help with there tanks, but I did buy there 46" sump and it is very nice, and I have not seen one defect in the sump. I wonder if they are rebadged tanks. Have you emailed them they do respond?
 
Sorry I cannot help with there tanks, but I did buy there 46" sump and it is very nice, and I have not seen one defect in the sump. I wonder if they are rebadged tanks. Have you emailed them they do respond?

Well I wanted to know users feedback on the stand . They told me it will be 999$ for the stand only
 
I haven't seen the new models except for photographs. Even in the phone pics I have see from Will, they are beautiful.

Judging from the quality of everything else I have gotten from them, it's probably stellar.
 
Like I said probably cannot help but a heck of a bump. LOL
 
I haven't seen the new models except for photographs. Even in the phone pics I have see from Will, they are beautiful.

Judging from the quality of everything else I have gotten from them, it's probably stellar.
Like I said probably cannot help but a heck of a bump. LOL
I have a Fiji cube 81g. The stand is a painted plywood with a really smooth finish. The tank itself is low iron glass and the silicone job is very clean.

Here’s a link of some more pics and reviews https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/any-one-have-an-opinion-on-the-large-fiji-cube-tanks.666283/

Thanks a lot guys for the input .
Can you guys tell me the inside height of the stand ?
And they come fully assembled ?
 
I got their 142G EXT. The stand is high quality with multilayer plywood. Paint is very smooth, can't get that kind of paint job on my wall lol. but it is truly a nice done stand.
 
cant help either but i have there 18.5 peninsula tank is very nice. pics and info in build thread badge.

edit: I would love an 81+ gal tank from them for a seahorse tank tho.
 
Does it really have little feet on the bottom instead of flat wood? How many?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new