Fiji cube 38 peninsula

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jrich666
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jrich666

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
Location
Baltimore
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a video of my little 38 gallon sps. As you can see I have some bubble algae and aiptasia problem at the moment The emerald crab is doing his best lol
 
Last edited:
Did you forget something? :)
Yes I took it cinematic on my iPhone and it’s not uploaded lol. I’m working on it now
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new