Fiji Cube Filter Sock users

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rcar77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rcar77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
16
Location
MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI not for sure if anyone has ever posted this Information. But I just bought the Fiji Cube peninsula 38g . And I also own a UNS 90la. Their filter socks are exact match with the Fiji cube filter sock holders. You just gotta make sure you get there all in one filter socks that come in a two pack not the 4 inch.
20251112_160356_EFC13C4C-8CEE-415B-931F-952628FA88BE.png


20251112_160356_82D4B9AA-360B-4C75-ACE2-1CC99B92A3BF.png
 
How do you like the 38? I've been eyeballing one for about a year now, but haven't pulled the trigger.
Don’t know yet lol . Just delivered yesterday. I probably won’t have it up for at least another month.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new