Fiji cube sump, and filtration

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bob Escher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
1,670
Location
Nashotah Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just upgraded after 8 years to have an innovative Marine 50 gallon internal overflow and a Fiji 24 Sump. After the sumo arrived I realize that there is no good place to put filtration. I can’t hang a reactor on the wall of the stand ( it’s metal and all four sides have a door) so I’m at a loss.
Any ideas

B752589B-060D-4BE9-AE30-4D9552CB1437.jpeg
 
I just upgraded after 8 years to have an innovative Marine 50 gallon internal overflow and a Fiji 24 Sump. After the sumo arrived I realize that there is no good place to put filtration. I can’t hang a reactor on the wall of the stand ( it’s metal and all four sides have a door) so I’m at a loss.
Any ideas

B752589B-060D-4BE9-AE30-4D9552CB1437.jpeg
You can see if the metal walls are magnetic; glue a strong magnet to the reactor mount.

You can even run your media passively in a bag.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new