Fijicube 57 gallon

xdroll

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Location
lynn haven
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I’m done with the stand. I’ve never had an instruction manual make me want to pull out my hair until now. Only 2 hours to build the stand. Now time for an adult beverage.

IMG_6275.jpeg
 
!
Ok I’m done with the stand. I’ve never had an instruction manual make me want to pull out my hair until now. Only 2 hours to build the stand. Now time for an adult beverage.

IMG_6275.jpeg
Good luck with this! Following!
 
Ok I’m done with the stand. I’ve never had an instruction manual make me want to pull out my hair until now. Only 2 hours to build the stand. Now time for an adult beverage.

IMG_6275.jpeg
I got the same tank hear with Grand plans for it and no time to carry them out. Really interested in seeing how yours comes together.
 
Now that I look at it i think I would had liked the run the return in hard pipe. Of course I was short a fitting so tubing for now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new