Filter or no filter? (I vote filter)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
2,210
Reaction score
4,206
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I "borrowed" these filters from our product guy @Zack@BRS and I'm never giving them back (sorry Zack)! :p

Checkout the difference between these shots of Chad's tank:
Without:
IMG_2651.jpg


With:
IMG_2650.jpg

Also, I took these pics of Zack's tank using the macro filter: https://www.instagram.com/p/BllR4Xxnv1V/?taken-by=bulkreefsupply

Do you use filters on your reef pics? Drop your Instagram handle below so we can check them out!
 
I use the snapseed app on my iphone on images for instagram!

pelphreysreef on instagram
 
I use the snapseed app on my iphone on images for instagram!

pelphreysreef on instagram

Yes, I like snapseed, too... although sometimes I can get lost in that app with all the options!
 
Filters ordered! What type of coral is that in the first two photos? Trumpet of some sort? I like those... a lot.
 
Filters ordered! What type of coral is that in the first two photos? Trumpet of some sort? I like those... a lot.

The main coral in the picture (the neon green and yellow ones) is actually a bunch of mini colonies of Space Invaders Pectinia. Chad is hoping they will all grow together into one giant colony.
 
Do you guys all have tanks at work? That’d be awesome! :) @brscrew
 
I don't use a filter, but after these pictures. Maybe i should! ;Pompus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new