Filter Sock Group Buy

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
906
Location
Hartford County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ya'll.

Who is interested in a filter sock group buy?

And what sizes does everyone need?

I need to compile some numbers from the club so I can get us the best deal on the group buy.

Thanks Everyone!!!! [emoji2]
 
I'd be interested in 200 micron 7"x14".
 
flet or mesh.
 
Last edited:
they are easier to clean, yes.
 
the felt ones I have I just throw in the washing machine, hot water and bleach.
 
I have never used mesh so I can't recall comment. My 200 felt micron 7"x14" needs to be replaced every 5 days in a heavily stocked 150gal fowlr.
Are the mesh ones micron based as well?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new