Filter sock?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't see why it wouldn't work. Nylon is pretty inert. The only thing that I would be hesitant about is the size of the mesh. How did you get them for 8c a piece?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Killed by all the Slickdealers lol. Thanks for the link though. I try and stay off of that site; I've ended up with so much junk that I will never use.
 
I hunt for the true Slickdeals like these lol. I got on my dads amazon to buy more but it was too late haha beats paying $7 a sock though...
 
I bought them with the intentions of using as filter socks... 8 cents a piece... Buy now think later moment lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new